Tuesday, June 17, 2014

STATEMENTS YOU DON’T WANT TO HEAR FROM NEWLYWEDS


STATEMENTS YOU DON’T WANT TO HEAR FROM NEWLYWEDS
 
* I didn’t know he didn’t want to have children.

* I didn’t know she spent two years as an inmate in a correctional facility.

* I didn’t know he had that many relationships before me.

* I didn’t know she owed $17,000 to the IRS.

* I didn’t know he considered that “cheating”.

* I didn’t know she wanted to have separate bank accounts.

* I didn’t know he expected to spend all holidays with his family.

* I didn’t know she wanted me to stop playing ball with my friends on Saturday.

* I didn’t know that he expected me to start going to his church.

* I didn’t know she believes it’s wrong to lend money to family.

 

Before you say, “I do” you’ve got to watch “The Marriage Contract”

SoulVisionTV.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment